If you would like to purchase uniform with the St Barnabas crest, our supplier is Trutex Erdington:
71 High Street (Opposite Co-op)
Opening hours: 9.30am – 5pm Mon-Sat
Our school uniform is as follows:
- St Barnabas red sweatshirt or cardigan
- White polo shirt can be worn
under a school jumper or cardigan
- Grey or black trousers/shorts, skirt or pinafore dress
- Red and white summer dress
- St Barnabas House Coloured School book bag
- Appropriate outerwear (coat, hat, gloves, cap) for the season
- Long hair must be tied back using either plain red, white or black hair
bobbles. A plain hair band may also be worn in these colours.
- Plain socks or tights, white, black or grey, should be worn for school.
- Shoes should be black. Trainer style shoes should not be worn.
- Fashion shoes (platforms, heels, multi-coloured shoes, open-toe, boots etc) are not suitable.
- Pupils may wear watches, but other jewellery is not suitable for the school day.
- Pupils with pierced ears may wear plain studs. Any pupil wearing pierced earrings must be able to remove and replace them themselves.
We ask parents not to send their children to school wearing:
- Jeans, denim clothing or jogging bottoms.
- Unsuitable shoes e.g. high heels or flip flops
- Branded clothes
- Make up, nail varnish or excessive amounts of hair gel
- Extreme haircuts and styles
- A t-shirt in their house colour (£1.50 from the office)
- Plain black shorts
- Socks and black plimsolls (although children can be in bare feet for some
- Hair bobble for tying back long hair.
- Indoor PE kit + Trainers
- For winter wear – plain black jogging bottoms with a crested school jumper or a red plain jumper.
For use in the outdoor area and mud kitchen:
- Wellington boots
- Waterproof All In One
SWIMMING (Y3 –Y5):
- Swimming costume or trunks (must be above the knee)
- Swimming cap or bobble for tying back hair
- Goggles if required.
NON SCHOOL UNIFORM DRESS CODE
Throughout the year we hold non-uniform days - usually in aid of charity.
The dress code for these non-uniform days is appropriate clothing. This mean, students should dress appropriately for school.
Students are not permitted to wear any of the following:
- very short shorts or skirts
- crop tops or tops that leave midriffs uncovered
- heels, flip flops or backless footwear, due to health and safety issues
- make up or jewellery
- tank tops or vest tops
- clothing with offensive or inappropriate logos