Our school uniform is as follows:
- St Barnabas red sweatshirt or cardigan
- White St Barnabas polo shirt (a plain white polo shirt can be worn
under a school jumper or cardigan)
- Grey or black trousers/shorts, skirt or pinafore dress
- Red and white summer dress
- St Barnabas House Coloured School book bag
- Appropriate outerwear (coat, hat, gloves, cap) for the season
- Long hair must be tied back using either plain red, white or black hair
bobbles. A plain hair band may also be worn in these colours.
- Plain socks or tights, white, black or grey, should be worn for school.
- Shoes should be black. Trainer style shoes should not be worn.
- Fashion shoes (platforms, heels, multi-coloured shoes, open-toe, boots etc) are not suitable.
- Pupils may wear watches, but other jewellery is not suitable for the school day.
- Pupils with pierced ears may wear plain studs. Any pupil wearing pierced earrings must be able to remove and replace them themselves.
We ask parents not to send their children to school wearing:
- Jeans, denim clothing or jogging bottoms.
- Unsuitable shoes e.g. high heels or flip flops
- Branded clothes
- Make up, nail varnish or excessive amounts of hair gel
- Extreme haircuts and styles
- A t-shirt in their house colour (£1.50 from the office)
- Plain black shorts
- Socks and black plimsolls (although children can be in bare feet for some
- Hair bobble for tying back long hair.
- Indoor PE kit + Trainers
- For winter wear – a sweatshirt and tracksuit bottoms may be worn. These must be plain (i.e. unbranded, no logos) and preferably black or navy.
For use in the outdoor area and mud kitchen:
- Wellington boots
- Waterproof All In One
SWIMMING (Y3 –Y4):
- Swimming costume or trunks (must be above the knee)
- Swimming cap or bobble for tying back hair
- Goggles if required.